The Verizon Developer Community membership offers a wealth of resources across multiple industries for developers building their own apps and solutions. For developers focusing on enterprise projects, Verizon’s M2M (Machine to Machine) solutions include useful tools and APIs.
The M2M Ecosystem, along with Verizon’s network, allows business owners to receive important, actionable data in real time. This speeds up the decision-making process, ultimately saving time and money. Using this ecosystem, you can write apps that can work across multiple devices, allowing managers to track their assets, monitor and manage their fleets, and get access to smart energy and telematics.
With the use of Verizon’s powerful 4G LTE network, the all-encompassing M2M Ecosystem offers developers access to the API for various features, including:
- Machine to Machine consulting services (strategy development, policy/governance assessment, architecture and design, implementation and integration)
- Wireless private network
- Private IP wireless access
- Extensive partner ecosystem for applications, devices and routers
- M2M Management Center
- Managed credential services and managed security services
- Enterprise cloud services (public, private and hybrid)
To learn more about what you can do with the multifaceted M2M Ecosystem, device certification or open development, join the VDC today. Community membership offers access to cross-industry APIs, community support and tools designed to help developers with building new apps and programs.